Wednesday, April 14, 2010

We Have Movement!!

Over the weekend, as we were driving around Branson, I mentioned to Doug that I thought I was feeling Wolfgang move.  It didn't feel like butterflies, or gas like many women say they feel, it was more of a twitching/pulsing/light thumping feeling.  It was after we had eaten, and I really wasn't sure if it was really the baby, or if I just wanted to think it was.  But, it has kept it up in the past few days after I eat.  When I'm sitting still in my chair, I feel it.  After telling my mom about it, I decided it really was my sweet little one and I couldn't be more excited!  I've been waiting so long to feel some movement!  Now I look forward to when the kicks are bigger and Doug will be able to feel Wolfgang! 

Also for those of you who might be counting down the days with me, it's exactly 20 days from today that we find out if the new addition will be named Doug Jr. or Dougana!  Woo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment