Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's a Woman's Prerogative...

...To Change Her Mind!!  And I'm so very good at it!  I would just like to thank my darling hubby right now for putting up with me the past few months - and the many months to come.  Every time I tell Doug that I've decided on what furniture, bedding, highchair, nursery decor, etc. I want, he just nods and smiles at me knowing that in about 3 days I'll walk back in to announce that I've decided on something totally different!  And it happens every time :)  I am so very lucky to have a husband who will let me make the decisions on things like decorating the nursery (and our house) and picking out the furniture I want.  I'm so glad that he is interested in it, but will let me basically have the final say.  I don't think I could take having a husband who wanted to put his two cents in on things like this.  I know not everyone feels this way, and I say to each their own.  BUT, I'm sure glad that I can have things my way, and not have to compromise on it :)  hehe.

Back to the things that I've changed my mind on...
  1. Furniture.  I started out wanting a set from JC Penney that I've loved for a million years!  Now, I've decided to go with a completely different set (although, it is still from JC Penney.)
  2. Baby Bedding.  I have gone from wanting something neutral, to wanting something more gender specific and I have no idea why.
  3. Nursery Color.  Like I said before, I wanted to just do neutral walls.  Then after looking at some of the more gender specific bedding, I've decided I want to jazz it up a bit and add some bright colors!  Not really me at all!  I'm not talking about crazy, in your face bright.  But definitely not what I had planned on doing.
I guess we'll see in the weeks to come if any of this will change, again!  Also, let me just say one more time that I love my husband, and I thank him for humoring me each time I tell him "I've finally decided!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment