Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Have I finally made up my mind?

I told Doug last night that I have finally decided how I want to decorate the nursery.  He told me I'd change my mind in about a week (which is very likely) but I wanted to share the bedding that I'm going to get.


I think it will work well for a boy or a girl.  The green looks like a sage green in this picture, but I've seen a picture of it that someone had posted from thier nursery, and it's actually more of an apple green.  A bit brighter.  I like it a lot.  I didn't want to do anything that was really gender specific, because I have this fear that our little one is stubborn like me, and we won't be finding out what Wolfie is until he/she is born! (We'll see May 4). 
So, I was thinking it would be cute to paint one wall the apple green, and the rest of the room will be the khaki that we have already painted.  Then maybe painting some of the "flowers" on the wall, and accenting in orange or yellow.  I really don't want anything too crazy, I'll definitely keep it toned down.  Doug & I aren't into the loud, crazy bright nurseries.  But I think that adding the orange or yellow, (or something else) will give it some punch without taking it over the top.

But, like I said, this could very well change in about a week or so.  haha!

1 comment:

  1. Okay you've offically been added to my blog reader... lucky you!! JK

    As if you need more nursery stuff to look at :) Here's a link I thought you might enjoy:

    http://www.houzz.com/photos/query/nursery

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete