Friday, April 30, 2010

Half Time!

WOW - Doug & I are half way to meeting our little one!  Holy Moly...where is the time going?!?!?!

At 20 weeks, Wolfie has grown to the length of a banana.

















At this point in my pregnancy, I've gained about 8 lbs.  I've been working out 5 times a week and have continued to eat healthy (with the occasional cookie :)  Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with my workouts the whole time, just taking it down a notch or so when I start getting bigger (and less coordinated!)  It makes me feel really good to have people tell me that I don't look 20 weeks!  But, I always remember that I have 20 MORE to go - and who knows what's still to come! 

It's so cool to feel Wolfgang kickin' and movin' in the evenings.  I'm looking forward to the day that Doug can feel him/her.  On Wednesday, after Doug and I ate lunch, I could feel Wolfie moving around, and I lifted my shirt, and could see my belly moving (not huge movements, but could still see it!).  I tried to get Doug's attention, but by the time he was looking, our little one stopped.  Apparently Wolfie doesn't think that Daddy should have the pleasure of feeling him/her move yet.  But, hopefully soon. 

I also have to say that I love when Doug puts his hand on and rubs my tummy.  It's a great feeling of bonding for the THREE :) of us.  I get so excited when thinking about Doug being a Daddy.  He's going to be amazing!  I'm so blessed to be married to such a strong, hard working, hilarious, humble yet confident, man!  I hope that if Wolfgang is a boy, he is just like his daddy!  (that's my hope that for any boys we may have in the future.)

p.s.  Only 4 more days until the big ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment