Saturday, April 3, 2010

Somebody Stop Me! :)

Oh my goodness...I need help!  I have spent the past 2 hours looking at nursery ideas on the internet!  This is the website I've been stuck at:  http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Nurseries/gallery.esi

Now, there is good news and bad news.  The good:  I have found some fun new ideas that I might like to try, and a totally different theme than I had planned on.  The bad:  the creative people (Carla, Mike & Michelle) along with the not so creative ones (mom and myself...sorry mom!) might have a little more work to do.  But don't worry guys, it shouldn't be too hard!  Plus, remember how much you guys love me and how much I love you?!  And how fun it'll be to spend a day together!  Oh, and I'm gonna let you all blame this on Doug.  If he would have been home today, I wouldn't have been on the internet finding these ideas.  So really, it's all his fault.  (ok it's not really his fault, but a girl can try, right??  Love you babe!)

1 comment: