Friday, April 16, 2010

My Mind is Everywhere

18 weeks today!  Wolfgang is now about the size of a bell pepper.  Baby is busy flexing little arms and legs - movements that I'm finally feeling when I sit still!  :)


Now, on to other business:
  1. My baby bump has finally appeared!  It was noticed on Monday by someone I work with, and I have to say that when she told me she could see my bump it made my day!
  2. I love being pregnant!  I know that by the end of this pregnancy I'll be so ready to have this little one and to have my thin self back, BUT I just love bakin' this baby! :)  I love being able to feel my little thumper in the evenings, and knowing that Doug & I created this baby is such an awesome feeling!
  3. Crazy dreams...I had a dream in the beginning of this pregnancy about going to walmart and getting ingredients to make pancakes.  The next morning I HAD TO HAVE PANCAKES!  haha!  A couple of weeks ago I had a dream that Doug & I were at the hospital and I had the baby.  The baby really had nothing to do with the dream other than when we were leaving the hospital, they gave us a baby dolphin to take home - a gift for all new mothers.  Now, I have no idea what the baby looked like and I didn't take care of it in my dream, I was taking care of this baby dolphin.  WHAT?
  4. I enjoy shopping for maternity pants just because I like when the cashier asks if they are for me :) 
  5. And this is something that I've been thinking a lot about.  God knows our baby.  He knows his or her life!  He had this planned for us.  I hope that Doug & I will raise this child to be a great man or woman of God.  Such an amazing responsibility, but one that I look forward to.
Stay tuned for 18 week belly pictures!

Here's a pic of Doug and myself (and my baby bump) on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment