Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Please tell me...

What is wrong with people?!  I love when people ask me how things are going with the pregnancy.  Usually following that question is "do you know what you're having?"  or "are you going to find out what you're having?"  I answer that we don't know yet (by this time next week we'll know!), but we do plan on finding out.  Tell my why a few people think it's appropriate to tell you that it takes all the fun out of it, and is more exciting to wait!  How do I respond to that in a nice way?  Seriously, why do you ask me that if you're not going to like my answer?  I've had about 5 people say this to me.  Well GUESS WHAT PEOPLE:  It's gonna be a surprise to us whether we find out at 20 weeks or at 40 weeks when Wolfie is born!  So, to those people who try to ruin my fun...I guess you'll just have to wait until the baby is born to find out what Wolfgang is - since it's apparently "more fun that way".  :)

3 comments:

  1. You tell them! I want to know sooner though :)

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell them if they want to be surprised when it is born... you won't tell them until then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Elisabeth, don't worry, everyone will know next week!!!!!

    Ashley, that's exactly what Doug said :)

    It wouldn't annoy me as much if it were people that I really know telling me that it's fun to be surprised. Yes, I'm sure it is, and I would like to be with our next one. BUT, when it's people that come into our office that I hardly know, that's when it gets on my nerves.

    ReplyDelete