Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cody's First Christmas

Wow, December was a busy month!  We got to celebrate our first Christmas with our beautiful baby boy - it was probably one of the best yet!  Cody was my favorite gift this year :)

We had lots to do over a weeks time.  Christmas Eve service followed by dinner at grandmas, then early Christmas morning at our house, breakfast at Doug's parents, lunch at my parents, home for the evening.  Then Christmas with the Banta's, a day off, and Christmas with the Stefan's.  Goodness!  Our poor little guy was pooped!  We had a little trouble with him getting off schedule, and then I had a little trouble with a drop in my milk supply from being gone so much.  Thankfully, Cody is back on schedule, and I've been eating oatmeal and drinking water like crazy to get my supply back up.

I'm looking forward to next Christmas, when Cody will be really interested in everything - and our tree will probably have ornaments from the middle up :)  Most importantly, I want to teach Cody from the beginning what Christmas is all about!

Look what I found under our tree - Best Gift Ever! :)

First Christmas as a family of three (please notice how long and skinny our son is)

Merry Christmas from the Stefan's

I just had to share this picture from our Christmas "photo shoot"...it cracks me up!

I'll be posting soon about what Cody has been up to recently!  He changes so much every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment