Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's been a year (part 2)

In the past year, I have had so many new and exciting experiences that I will never forget!  The day I first realized that I had a 'baby bump', when I first felt our little man kick (the weekend of our 6th anniversary), finding out that our sweet Wolfie was a boy!, having Doug feel him kick for the first time, baby showers, and eventually going into labor (which was an amazing experience that I loved, even though it was painful!).  The best part of the past year was finally meeting our little guy! He baked for the perfect amount of time, and picked his birthday. 

I sometimes wish that I had a camera crew at our house following us and taping every moment from last year, so that I could always remember everything perfectly.  Then I realize that I will remember everything without that.  I have those memories tucked away, forever to remember.  Now I look forward to the many memories we will make with our first born son, and am excited for the memories to come when we expand our family!

God has blessed us this past year, that's for sure!  I thank Him every.single.day for what I believe is the greatest gift that he can give a woman - the chance to be a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment