Friday, December 17, 2010

left foot left foot, right foot right

This past Sunday, December 9, Cody noticed his feet for the first time.  Doug & I were at my parents house after church and Cody was sitting in my lap.  He looked down and Oh! there they were, these glorious little objects attached to the end of his legs!  He was too cute just watching them.  A little while later, I had him sitting on the counter, and my dad was talking to him.  He was totally ignoring dad to check out his feet.  Now every time he catches a glance at them, he just watches them!

I love this stage!  Cody is learning so much and changing so much every day.  Crying has been replaced with more 'talking' and jabber.  He's moving around so much more, too.  I placed him in his crib yesterday without his boppy pillow (he sleeps in that at night) to fold some laundry, and when I had put everything away, he was turned completely around from the way I set him in!  He was so quiet, too! 

It is so fun to watch him grow and learn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment