Friday, May 7, 2010

Finally starting to get things done!

Hallelujah!  Doug & I are FINALLY getting our butts in gear and getting our lil' guy's room started!  We're going to get carpet tomorrow and hopefully it'll be installed next week!  I've got the crib, dresser and bookcase picked out and ready to purchase, and I have a slight idea how I want my boy's room to look.  Wow, that's a pretty big deal for me!

Doug & I are heading to Joplin tonight to start our registry.  I'm hoping to register at Target and Babies 'R' Us.  I've been looking online a bit each day, and writing down the items I like.  Unfortunately, at Target, there's only so much that can be purchased in store.  The rest has to be purchased online.  I'm not really happy about that, but I understand that they can only have so much in the baby section in store.  Oh, and I say "we're" going to register...but what that really means is that "I'm" going to register while Doug walks around behind me with the little "gun" and acts like a BOY!  haha!  If it's anything like when we registered for our wedding, (that was a blast! - we had no idea what the heck we needed, or what half the things we asked for were.  Oh the joys of getting married at 18 and never having lived on your own before :), Doug will have to scan everything and not even let me hold the "gun".  But, that's ok with me.  I'm sure we'll have a great time, and hopefully not make too big of fools out of ourselves :)

Also, today and tomorrow I'm hoping to get to a couple garage sales that have some baby gear and lots of baby boy items!  Yes!  Hopefully I'll find some good deals!

Now, for our 21 week veggie:
Wolfie is not the length of a carrot, about 10 1/2 inches long!  And, at our Dr. visit on Tuesday, he weighed 12 ounces.  Keep on growin' little man!  (I Love saying that - my BOY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment