Friday, May 28, 2010

The crib is here!

Today, I went to Joplin to pick up our crib and dresser from JC Penney.  I was so excited to get it all loaded up in the car!  Too bad that's where it's been all day - it's way too big and too heavy for me to bring in.  Oh well, that's our big project for the evening.  After I got done at JC Penney, I stopped by Target and got a crib mattress and a changing pad for the dresser and got a couple more cute outfits for the boy (one of them says "Handsome like Daddy" - I know this is gonna be true!).

At 24 weeks, our little Wolfie is about 1.5 lbs with a steady weight gain of about 6 ounces a week.  With every passing week it really starts to hit me that very soon, I'm gonna have a baby boy to take care of, and I can't wait!

With the long weekend upon us, Doug & I are headed to Arkansas to The Ranch for a little R&R.  Looking forward to hanging out with lots of people, and enjoying this lovely weather - and sitting by the pool!  The only thing that I'm really gonna miss is not having a tasty beer or margarita in my hand!  HAHA!  I guess that'll just have to wait until next year!  :)  But, I do think I'll enjoy a non-alcoholic beer or two while sitting by the pool.  It just seems wrong not to!

Pictures to come of the 24 week belly, and our progress on the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment