Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dear Wolfie

Just a few things that I would like to tell my precious little Wolfie:

  1. I already love you more than words could ever describe.  I know that love will grow a million times when I finally get to see your handsome face.  I didn't think a love like this was possible, and I'm pretty sure you won't understand it until you are grown, and are starting a family of your own.
  2. I'm completely in awe of you.  So, please forgive me in advance of the many hours I will spend just staring at you when you arrive!
  3. You have the most amazing daddy!  I could not have asked for a better man to spend my life with, and you are so lucky that he's gonna be your dad!  God has blessed us, my little one, with a wonderful guy - and we are so lucky!
  4. I hope that you like tractors...and farming...and cucumbers!  Forgive us for the many tractors that you'll have in your room.  Your daddy and I are looking forward to when you can ride with him in the big tractor. 
  5. I'm sorry if you don't like my singing, but it's not gonna stop me!! :)
  6. I hope that you look just like your dad (maybe with a mix of our noses)...but I would like for you to have my big teeth! :)
  7. Sarcasm is a very normal part of your mommy's side of the family...I would love for you to get that from me.  Also, your daddy has a great sense of humor!  So, if you could mix a little of both, that would be fantastic.  At any rate - I know that you better be ready to laugh, because mommy and daddy have so much fun together!!
  8. You have two awesome sets of grandparents!  And they can't wait to meet you!
  9. I'll try to never leave you anywhere (like forget you at church)!
  10. And one last thing...if you could start kicking just a little bit harder, we would appreciate it.  Your daddy is looking forward to feeling you, and doesn't find it fair that mommy get's all the baby kick lovin'!

2 comments:

  1. Sarcasm? In our family? I don't think so! Where would you ever get such an idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say, Wolfie, is if your momma does leave you somewhere, what better place than church?

    ReplyDelete