Monday, May 10, 2010

21 week pictures

Please ignore the fact that these pictures are not very good!  I came down with bad head cold Saturday, and I wasn't feeling the best.






















My belly is really starting to "get out there"! 

This past weekend was a busy one for me!  On Saturday, I walked a 5k that our church was sponsoring with my mom and some of her friends.  It was a beautiful morning for it, and I think everyone had a great time.  I believe that over 100 runners/walkers participated in the M4M5K, and hopefully it will only grow in the years to come!  When I got home from that, Doug & I finally went to Carthage and picked out carpet!  It will be here on the 20th!  Woo!  I'm so excited to get it installed, and get our furniture put up (which, I'll be ordering this week!).  Then, I went shopping with Amy.  It's so fun knowing that Wolfie is a boy!  I found some great clearance items for our little guy at Old Navy and The Children's Place.  It was a great day, but a very busy one!

Yesterday was Mother's Day - and I got to spend my first Mother's day with my wonderful husband, my beautiful momma and my family! It was a great day! Doug surprised me with flowers! I love them! Also, my mom & dad got me a very cute picture. I'm looking forward to next year when our little man will be here! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mom and mother-in-law, and I want to wish them both, one more time, a very happy Mother's Day!

The flowers my amazing husband got me for my "Expectant Mother's Day"
The gift from my mom & dad.  Can't wait to hang it in our son's nursery!
Some track pants for my little guy.  They'll be perfect for next Spring!
I had to get this little rain coat for him!  It was too cute to pass up!  Another item for next Spring :)
And my favorite purchase so far - little polo shirts that look just like a couple that daddy has!  Daddy loves polo shirts, and I'm sure our son will wear quite a few also...they'll be quite the handsome pair!


1 comment:

  1. Hey -- if your mom got that picture at Claudia's (which I think I saw it there...), I know the lady who makes them. I love it!

    ReplyDelete