Friday, November 12, 2010

sweet smiles

Yesterday morning, November 11, I was up early getting ready for my day of work.  Cody was being such a good boy and was chillin' out in his swing while I took a shower.  When I got done, he started to get a little fussy, so I moved the bouncer seat into our bedroom while I put on my makeup.  When I set him down in the seat, he had a smile on his face.  I thought maybe it was just a fluke, but I got down and started talking to him...and what do ya know - he kept on smiling at me. 

I decided to finish getting ready, but kept taking breaks to see that sweet smile again!  And he kept at it!  As soon as I would get down to his level and talk to him, he would just open his mouth really wide like he was going to coo, then he would drop it down to a smile.  It was crackin' me up!  I was so excited about it. 

Here are a few pics from this morning when he was going at it again...we had a little photo shoot :)


Happy Boy!!

so excited!!


sweet little smile

crooked grin
I love his sweet smile!!



No comments:

Post a Comment