Friday, November 5, 2010

Cooing

I've been a little pre-occupied with my little guy lately and haven't gotten something written (typed) down that I want to make sure to remember!

On Saturday, October 23 Code Man cooed for the first time!  Grandma was in the bedroom changing his dipe and I walked in to talk to her.  Mom was just talking away to little Cody and the next thing we know, he opens his mouth and lets out the cutest little coo I've ever heard!  He kept it up for a while, then went back to his serious self. 

Little booger made his daddy wait a few days before he got a chance to hear it though - since Doug has been busy working the timing just wasn't working out.  Well, he finally got to hear him, and he just talked away to his daddy!  Every time I hear it, it melts my heart!  You know how they say that little girls have their daddy's wrapped around their little finger??  Well, this little boy definitely has me wrapped around his! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment