Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cody's first Halloween

Anyone that knows me knows that I love Halloween.  I think it is such a fun holiday!  I always feel like a little kid on that day...I love to watch scary movies, go to Halloween parties and get to dress up!  I think that most people who don't like that holiday think to much into it.  I don't think that it's an evil day.  I think it is meant to be fun.  Yes, there are people who make it bad, those who play pranks on others, or vandelize houses.  But, for the most part, it's just meant to be fun for kids!

So, I was so excited that this year would be the first time that we could take our son 'trick-or-treating'!  I purchased Cody's first Halloween costume at babies-r-us in August.  I really wanted him to be a giraffe (I have a slight obsession with them) but unfortunately, they didn't have that costume in his size.  I went with the next best thing - a puppy dog! 

I also had a little sleeper for him that said 'my first Halloween' on the front and had a pumpkin face on his little rear! :)

Obvisously we didn't got trick-or-treating for candy this year - but we went to see everyone and show off our cute little puppy!  And I have to say Cody was a really good sport about being in his costume...I think because it was so warm and snuggly! :)


Trying on his costume to make sure it fits

'seriously mom...this is only amusing to you!!'

our little family :)



the back - he had a tail :)

and his little sleeper - my cute little pumpkin butt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment