Wednesday, November 10, 2010

postpartum appointment

I went for my postpartum appointment two weeks ago, at 6 weeks postpartum.  I was a little nervous to go - don't ask me why!  Anyway, I just had to share what my male Dr. told me after he checked me:

"Well, everything is good as new"...now, I know that I'm not back to normal or good as new...nor will I ever be "new" again!!  Ha!  Just goes to show what a man will say!!  I'm fairly certain that had I gone to a woman Dr. she wouldn't have said that! :)

Also, at 8 weeks postpartum, I'm 5 lbs. away from pre-pregnancy weight...unfortunately, I've been there for quite a while.  BUT, I did get to start zumba again, so hopefully that will help.  Those darn pesky 5 lbs!!  At least I can fit into most of my pre-pregnancy jeans now.  Too bad I've got a little extra padding above the waistline!!

No comments:

Post a Comment