Wednesday, November 10, 2010

silly boy

It amazes me how much Cody reminds me of Doug! 

Debbie has told me before that ever since he was little, Doug has liked to look at himself in the mirror.  I know that's true!  Anytime we go to the mall, or through an aisle at any store that has mirrors Doug stops, looks at himself and smiles!  :)  It cracks me up!  He's always done that...and now, our little Code Man might be the same.  I've been putting Cody in front of the mirror at home to show him "handsome baby".  The first few times I did that, he looked at himself and got a crinkle in his brow like he couldn't believe what he was looking at.  The past couple days that he's gone in front of the mirror, he has started smiling at himself.  It's too cute!  He'll notice "handsome baby" and stare for a bit, then give himself the biggest smile he can give!  Then he'll stop smiling for a bit to look some more, then here comes that big smile again.  It's just too funny. 

Go Figure...he won't smile for mommy, but he'll sure break it out for himself! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment