Friday, July 30, 2010

with each passing week...

I'm just getting more and more excited as the weeks are flying by!  Today, I am 33 weeks along.  The boy weighs a little over 4 lbs, and is about 17 in. long.

Right now I feel like there is so much going on, and that nothing is happening all at the same time.  What a weird feeling.  I had my last day at work yesterday!  With that came mixed emotions.  I love working there - everyone I work with is awesome!  I'm going to miss how laid back it is.  I'm also going to miss getting a paycheck!  BUT, I have decided to go back one day a week about 6 weeks after Wolfie arrives, and I'm very happy with that decision.  I think that's why my 'last day' wasn't as sad as I thought it would be.  **I would like to thank my co-workers for making me cupcakes and homemade mints!  Smores cupcakes are by-far the best cupcakes I've ever experienced!**

I'm starting to get antsy about getting my hospital bag packed.  This is something that just hit me last night.  It consumed my thoughts for about 30 minutes as Doug & I were trying to watch a James Bond movie.  So, as I sit here typing this at 3:30 am (thanks to an aching back), I'm looking up a list of what to pack, and I've decided that I'm gonna start getting it ready today.  It seems so early still for me to be wanting/needing to do this, so hopefully this isn't some kind of mommy intuition that the baby's gonna come before he should!  I don't think it is - probably just me starting to nest :)

One last thing - I'm heading over to Lockwood today to talk to a photographer about getting maternity shots done (hopefully very soon, as I don't really want to be massive pregnant lady in my pictures), and also setting up a schedule with them to do newborn/family pics.  I'm looking forward to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment