Sunday, July 4, 2010

29 week pictures

Thanks hunny for holding the camera straight today!  Good job!  :) 

As you can see, I just keep getting bigger by the week.  But, I can still see my feet! :)  Not looking forward to the day I wake up and look down and they are no longer there!

Dr. appointment went well on Friday.  The Glucose drink wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...not good by any means, but not horrible either.  I got lucky, Friday wasn't a very busy day in the office, and while I waited in the waiting room for an hour before I could get my blood work done, I was about the only one in there.  It was fantastic!  I could read my book in peace and not have to try to ignore some of the very "interesting" people I see in there most times.  I'll get the results from my test this week.  Hopefully everything will look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment