Friday, July 2, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

VBS is over!  Hallelujah - I made it!  With the help of my beautiful mom who took pity on me Wednesday evening and took my group so I could rest!  I am exhausted!  It still amazes me how much my energy level has changed in the past few weeks...It's not something that I like, but being tired is something I can handle. 

At 29 weeks Wolfie boy is about the size of a butternut squash, approx. 2.7 lbs and about 16.5 inches long from head to heel. 

I have a Dr. appointment today - one that I'm not too excited about.  Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to hear the boy's heartbeat, and to get my normal check-up to make sure everything is going smoothly - but today is also my glucose screening test.  It will be a longer appointment since I have to drink the sugar drink and wait an hour until they come back to do blood work.  Just not looking forward to having to sit in the Dr. office for that long.  I appreciate the fact that my Dr. visits are usually around 20 min. from the time I arrive to the time I leave.  I'm sure some people would feel rushed, but I don't.  I can ask my questions, and feel like he's giving me good answers, and listening to me, then I get to leave.  No need to sit there forever!  Hopefully the time will go by fast today - here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment