Saturday, July 24, 2010

Baby Shower

32 weeks!  I can't believe it!  Doug & I only have 8 more weeks until we get to meet our sweet little Wolfgang! 

The Boy weighs a little under 4 lbs. (approx.) and is about 16.7 inches long!

I feel like everything is starting to come together.  I'm so thankful for baby showers and for the people who love and care about us to get us items that we'll need for our new bundle of joy!  We got some great items at my shower last weekend.

Lot's of beautiful packages to open :)

"If you think I'm cute, you should see my Dad!"

The John Deere quilt that Doug's grandma made for us.  I love it!

Amy and Kathy - thanks for throwing me such a wonderful shower!!

YUM - Cake!



ready to be organized and put away



Wolfie's swing - I was so excited to put it together!  I did it Sunday night after my shower

And his high chair.  I got it put together on Monday evening after work. :)

Our church has a Prayer Shawl Ministry.  There are quite a few ladies who are members and they make shawls and quilts for people not only in our church who need comfort and prayers, but for those in the community.  They also make them for times of joy!  I was surprised last Sunday morning to receive this beautiful baby quilt during first service.  It is completely hand made, cross-stitched.  I still can't believe it - it was such a surprise to have one made for our little fellow.  We are so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful church family, and I'm looking forward to raising Wolfie as a part of that great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment