Sunday, March 28, 2010

15 week pictures

Ok, here I am at 15 weeks...oh, and Wolfie too!






















And, today is Doug's 25th Birthday!!  I told him that this was a "Doug Weekend" - he could choose our activities (get your minds out of the gutter!)  Friday night we went with Doug's family to Barto's to celebrate his and grandpa's birthdays.  It was a fun time, and I believe grandpa was the man of the night - he had so many girls to dance with!

On our way home, we stopped at Dairy Queen to get Doug an ice cream cake.  I told him a few weeks ago that I would get him one for his b-day cake, and he told me that I didn't need to do it, but I insisted.  Then he figured out it was more for me than it was for him (I learned this trick from my dear hubby!)  So, in to DQ we went.

Here's the cake I picked out for him (at least I did get one that says Happy Birthday)!
And here's a happy Doug with "his" cake
So, Saturday we went out to shoot his hand gun.  It's pretty fun, but I really like shooting a shotgun so much better!  Later in the afternoon we went to Lucky J's and had a delicious dinner.  Today (Sunday), we enjoyed sleeping in, a great church service and riding the 4-wheeler around in the mud!  I hope my darling has had a wonderful birthday!  Love You Babe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment