Sunday, March 21, 2010

14 week pictures

Here are my 14 week pics!














































On Friday, mom & I went to get our hair done.  When I went in the bank to get her, a few of the girls told me I didn't look pregnant.  And one said that I needed to learn how to be pregnant!  haha!  She was kidding, but no one seems to notice the chub I have.  That's a good thing I guess! 

Last week, Doug was gone for a few days, and when he got home he mentioned that my belly had popped out a bit more since the last time he saw me.  It was really cute.  He seemed so surprised by it.  I reminded him that we have a WHOLE lot more belly to come!  :)

Oh, and Happy Spring everyone!  The first full day of Spring brought us lots of snow and cold, cold weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment