Friday, August 6, 2010

time is flying by!

At 34 weeks, Wolfie is about 4 3/4 lbs., about the size of a cantaloupe.  He's moving all the time, but the movements are crazy!  Long gone are the simple, slight kicks of my baby boy...he now has the strength of his daddy and throws punches that could knock you out! :)  I love seeing my belly move in all sorts of crazy ways! 

I had my 34 week Dr. appt. yesterday.  Everything is looking great still.  I go back in 2 weeks, then it's every week after that!  I can't believe it!  I'm already starting the last 2 week interval, and will soon be heading to the "the baby could arrive at anytime" time.  I'm starting to get nervous.  Not for the delivery.   Not for actually taking care of this new life.  I think I'm more nervous about having everything ready, and being prepared.  I told Doug today that I had a slight panic attack about what to pack in the diaper bag, and what I need to take to the hospital for our little guy.  I'm sure that the hospital will go over all of this on Saturday, when we do our prenatal classes (my mom and myself since Doug will be working), but it was just one of those feelings that was a bit overwhelming.  Like when I freaked about my hospital bag (which has passed, and is still not packed!).  Those are the things I'm nervous about, which is good.  I'm glad I'm not nervous about delivery and actually bringing home Wolfie, although I might be in a few more weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment