Friday, August 20, 2010

sleepless

Holy Moly...my little Wolfie weighs almost 6 lbs. this week!  I'm 36 weeks today, and I have to say that I'm finally feeling ready to have this little guy...I absolutly love being pregnant - but I'm ready to meet the boy and get back to wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes (shallow? yes. I'm ok with that) and get back to sleeping in our bed again instead of on the couch!  :)   

I've been busy cleaning, cleaning, cleaning away!  Today I shampooed most of the carpets and our couch.  Just have our bedroom left to do.  I'm not sure if this is me nesting, or thinking about all the people that will be coming over to visit us very soon, and me being anal about having a very clean house!  (Not that anyone will be noticing the house...) 

I've been sleeping well for the past week, but tonight I seem to have so many things on my mind!  I just keep thinking about things that I still need to purchase and praying that cloth diapering works out for us.  I really don't like this antsy feeling that I'm having.  All I can do is pray for God to give me peace during these final weeks.  Please keep me in your prayers through the coming weeks - that I can get the rest I need and that I can have a feeling of calm instead of worrying about silly things.

No comments:

Post a Comment