Monday, August 9, 2010

prenatal class - check!

Well, I am slowly checking things off of my to-do list!  I took the prenatal class offered by the hospital on Saturday.  Doug had to work, so my mom went with me.  It was so nice to have here there with me, and I hope she doesn't mind being a second coach for me, because I didn't really give her any choice! :)  Anyway,  it was really informative, and I'm glad that I took it.  After the class, we got a tour of the birthing center and postpartum rooms.  It made me so excited!  The delivery rooms are nice and roomy, and they have a jacuzzi tub in the bathrooms for relaxation.  I'm pretty sure I'll put that to good use when the time comes! 

Right now, I can honestly say that I'm not the least bit nervous about going into labor and having this baby.  I'm looking forward to it, mostly because I'll finally be able to meet this blessing from God that is a part of my husband and myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment