Thursday, August 19, 2010

one month from today

One month from today is my due date!  I can't believe it.  I've been busy the past couple of days, just trying to put the finishing touches on the nursery and cleaning/organizing lots of things (like my laundry room).  I'm pretty much packed for the hospital.  I just need to add some pajamas for me, what I'll be wearing home and little Wolfie's coming home outfit.  Still need to pack some snacks for Doug and then the last minute items like my hair dryer and make-up.  Yeah, say what you want, I am one momma that will be wearing make-up in the hospital. 

Everything is really coming together, and I think we're as ready as we'll ever be.  Right now, Doug & I are just enjoying our time together.  Something that I know I'll miss - just being lazy with him in the evenings.  I'm pretty sure that in about a month, there will be no more 'lazy evenings' for us for quite a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment