Wednesday, August 11, 2010

current happenings

Just a quick update on the pregnancy:  I have pig feet!  Or, pig foot, I should say.  My right foot and ankle have been swelling for the past few days.  It goes down during the night, but then not long after I wake up and start walking around, there it goes, turning my lovely boney feet into cankles!  It was a sad day on Sunday when I was getting ready for church and went to put on my fave pair of black high heels...they still fit my feet, but let's just say it didn't look very pretty!  So, I said so long for now to my heels and went for some slip-on "kitten" heels.  My Dr. isn't worried about it, since basically that's the only problem I'm dealing with (and really, it's not that bad).  It's just one of those normal pregnancy things.  But, I have to say, I'm getting more and more ready each day to not be pregnant anymore.  I still enjoy it, but I can't help thinking about my pre-pregnancy body!  Oh, how I long to see my feet again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment