Wednesday, April 4, 2012

newborn cloth

I took the plunge...I am going to cloth diaper Oscar from the start this time.  I started around 3-4 weeks with Cody, and really doing it full time when he was about 2 months old and fit into the one size diapers I had purchased. 

I ordered the good 'ol old fashioned prefolds and a couple newborn covers.  I used prefolds with Code Man too, and I really like them!  They are so easy to use, and they are really very inexpensive!  I am looking forward getting them and prepping them!  I still plan on using disposable while we are out, especially with a newborn because that it just less that I have to carry around with me. 

Now, I just have to find a re-arrange the changing table so I can fit both boys' diapers in it. 

Oh little Oscar, mommy is so looking forward to seeing your sweet little face!  And putting cloth on your cute little bum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment