Friday, April 27, 2012

a little sad

Well, it looks like my dream of having sweet Oscar on my granddad's birthday will not come true.  My Dr. is out of town until May 5 on a Mission Trip and apparently, I am Fort Knox (I've made no progress at all, which means these darn Braxton Hicks contractions that I've been having are just teasing me). 

I knew it was a long shot to have him on a special day, but knowing that it most likely will not happen has made me sad.  Please, don't get me wrong.  I want this boy to bake as long as he needs to and I want him to come when he is good and ready (I'm not one of those women that wants to try everything to get the baby out since I'm considered "full term"...I know the longer he stays in, the better), but that doesn't take away the emotion I feel about him not sharing a birthday with one of the most amazing men I have ever known.

It's up to God, and I need to remember that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment