Tuesday, April 24, 2012

37 weeks = full term

I'm here!  Full Term!  If baby Oscar were to be born right now, he would be considered full term and well (hopefully).  I can't hardly believe it! 

Although, dear Oscar, please stay in a bit longer.  The longer you stay, the better off you will be :)

I think I have everything as ready as its gonna be.  We don't have Cody's big boy room finished, so Oscar will sleep in the pack n play by me for a while.  I have to get that out, but it takes up so much room that it will wait until we come home from the hosptial.  I need to get out our baby bathtub.  But it is right in Cody's closet, so no big deal.  I have all clothes washed and ready, bottles clean and steralized (they won't be used often, but they are ready for when that time comes).  And that's pretty much all I need.  The swing and bouncy seat are set up and ready (but definitely not something that I 'need').

Honestly, it is so funny how everything had to be ready and 'perfect' for Cody.  And I'm not even an "anal" person.  This time, I'm even more "go with the flow" than before!  I was very laid back with Cody, and I assume I will be just as much if not more this time around. 

Remember little Oscar, if you feel you are ready to join us, please do!  BUT, if you would like to wait another 10 days, that would be perfect :)

Love you little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment