Monday, April 16, 2012

bags are packed!

Not that I'm in too big of a hurry...I mean, I still have about 4 weeks until my due date (3 weeks until the day I'm praying I have Oscar on).  But, I'm prepared!  I have the diaper bag ready (amazing how quickly I forgot how much stuff you need to pack for a newborn!), my bag is mostly packed, just waiting on the last minute things that need to be put in.  All that is left to do is pack a bag for Cody, which will most likely be done after I go into labor before we head to the hospital, since he will be staying with his grandparents so Doug can stay with me.

It is hard to believe that this pregnancy is coming to a close!  It really just seems like yesterday that I was telling Doug the good news!  Looking back over the past 36 weeks, I'm a little sad that I didn't get to really sit and enjoy everything about this pregnancy.  I guess that's how it is, though.  First time around you don't have a toddler to look after!  It's not that I haven't gotten to sit and just enjoy some quiet moments with this little man growing inside of me...but it has not been the same as with Cody.  But I am soooo looking forward to meeting you, little Oscar!  I'm ready to stop dreaming of what you are going to look like and actually see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment