Wednesday, April 4, 2012

na-na-na-nesting!

Oh my, nesting has started full force in this house!  It started this past weekend with me feeling the 'need' to get my newborn diaper bag packed, get started on my hospital bag, buy some new bottles and parts for my old ones, new pump parts, newborn diapers (both cloth and dipsosable) and I had to get the infant car seat base installed!

Monday morning, I woke up early and started cleaning out kitchen cabinets and washing and steralizing bottles, pump parts, etc.  Yesterday I was exhausted, so I took a break.  Today though, I really got with it!  I cleaned out two closets (wanted to get 3 done, but I got sick this afternoon, so the third will have to wait), I also got the one item that I've purchased for this little guy put together (rock & play sleeper).  I did some laundry, and feel like I've really accomplished something.  There is so much that I still want to do (nothing that has to be done, because really, we are ready for little Oscar), but it's just that nesting instinct that keeps pulling me to want to get my house super clean and ready!

I wish this nesting bug would hit me every spring cleaning time (without always being pregnant) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment