Friday, June 25, 2010

I'd like to say a big Hello to my Third Trimester

It's here - the third and final trimester!  28 weeks today!  Wow, that means in about 12 weeks Doug & I will be meeting our sweet baby boy!  Wolfie boy weighs about two and a quarter pounds now...like a Chinese cabbage...and he can blink his beautiful (I'm sure) eyes!

So far, I've still been feeling great, but I'm also starting to notice some more changes with my body.  As much as I thought that the heat wouldn't bother me, (I love Summer, and hot hot weather - my husband calls me a lizard), I have started to notice that I'm not as fond of it as I have always been.  I sweat now...something that I didn't do before!  Ugh.  My breathing is becoming more restricted, too.  But, I can't really complain.

AND the 2010 Wheat Harvest is officially over!  Yay!  Now I'm hoping to schedule maternity photos in a couple of weeks before Doug gets super busy with cucumber harvest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment