Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I would like to thank...

Ok, there are a few Thank You's that I would like to give out for some outstanding products: 
  1. To start, my biggest "Thank You" goes to the product, Mylanta.  Oh, Mylanta - how I love you!  You have saved me countless times, in the last few months, from lots of hurt and discomfort.  Without you, I'm not sure I could survive!  (ok, so maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but seriously, it's hands down my favorite product since becoming pregnant!)
  2. Next, I would like to thank Gap Maternity for their lovely clothing choices.  They are so well made, and I can actually buy jeans that have a real waist, and not the full belly band jeans (that I HATE)!  I think I'm becoming a bit obsessed with your online store, so it may be a little while before I browse your wonderful selection of items again.  I mean, I should probably stop buying myself clothing items and focus more on my little guy.  But don't worry, Gap Maternity, I'll be back!  And, I'll definitely be buying from the regular Gap after I'm back to my normal size!
  3. Thanks to Dr. Scholl's for their gel inserts.  Thanks to these, I can still rock my high heels (which we all know I LOVE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment