Sunday, June 6, 2010

25 week pictures


Getting bigger every day!  And, I'm not sure how well you can see it, but my belly button has popped out!
I never really got a chance to tell about last Saturday, May 29, 2010...the day that Doug got to feel his son kick!  We were sitting in the living room Saturday morning, just relaxing before we drove to Arkansas.  Wolfie was quite active, and I told Doug to give me his hand.  As soon as he did, our little guy decided to be stubborn like his momma, and stop kicking.  Doug started to move his hand from my belly, but I told him to keep it there....and a few seconds later, Wolfie gave him a good 1-2 punch!  :)  haha, it was a pretty good kick, and I told Doug that his boy was definitely strong like his daddy!  Now, if I could get our little guy to be active at the right time so that my parents can feel him - that would be great!

I got my mobile done this afternoon.  I think it looks pretty good - not as good as the picture I posted, but I think it'll work.  Now, I just have to get a hook and hang it up. :)

2 comments:

  1. you know...once it pops out, it never goes back in! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the belly button popping out like one of those turkey timer things? Once it pops out it's done? LOL!

    ReplyDelete