Saturday, May 19, 2012

pregnancy stats

total weeks pregnant:  39 weeks 3 days
total weight gain:  30 lbs even
body changes:  I got some stretch marks this time...they started showing up around 35 weeks.  There's not many of them, but I guess carrying around a 9 lb baby gives 'em to ya!  I think they will fade pretty well.  They aren't too dark or deep.  I was a bit sad when I noticed them, but I wouldn't trade them.  If I didn't have them, I wouldn't have G.
My feet and ankles didn't swell this time.  Until about 38/39 weeks when it got really humid here for a couple of days.  That did it!  But, it didn't last.
total weight loss 1 week postpartum:  25 lbs (yay for breastfeeding)
crazy cravings:  I never really had any cravings past the first trimester.  I mean, there were things that I wanted, and wanted them NOW, but that didn't happen often, and it wasn't for anything weird.  Same thing with my last pregnancy.

I will be adding a couple pictures to this post this evening of my last belly shot and my 1 week post body.


No comments:

Post a Comment