Friday, May 4, 2012

compliments

Man, some people really know how to make a 38 week pregnant lady feel beautiful!  When I went to my Dr. appointment on Wednesday, the midwife saw me in the waiting room and told me how cute I looked.  Then when I went back to see her, she kept telling me that I was a beautiful pregnant woman, and I should be a pregnancy model :)  She also said that she doesn't see many women as far along as I am in such good spirits still.  Well, I LOVE being pregnant...even this pregnant!

At church this past Sunday, someone told me how much they could tell that I enjoy being pregnant and that I just glow.  She worked in an OB office for quite a while and said she has seen lots of pregnant women, but that I am one of the most beautiful she has seen. 
She was in the office while I was at work yesterday telling that I should be a pregnancy model.  Oh my, twice in one week!  Those two ladies don't know how great they made me feel!  I am glad that people can see how much I enjoy this time in my life and how I love being not only an expectant mom, but mom and wife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment