Monday, May 7, 2012

i have a feeling...

...that this baby is going to come soon.  My house is spotless, there is no laundry left to do, and I am bored out of my mind while Cody is napping and I have all this energy but can't find anything that "needs" to be done.

I finished packing everything in our bags (camera, chargers, etc.) except the last minute important things like hair dryer, hair straightner and makeup :)  I finally packed Cody's things as well. 

I know I should really just be enjoying this down time because I am going to be very tired, very soon.  But I am just so anxious!  And as much as I say I want to be relaxed and patient and just enjoy these final days of being pregnant (which I am) I would be lying if I said that I'm not anxious and ready to get this show on the road! 

Thankfully, I have been sleeping very well at night, so I have been getting lots of rest (besides the many bathroom trips).  But I just can't shake this feeling that baby boy is going to come very soon. 

I guess we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment