Wednesday, November 9, 2011

13 Weeks

Here I am, 13 weeks along (yesterday) with baby number 2!  Little Oscar is about the size of a medium shrimp this week, around 3 inches long.  Week 13 is also the last week of my first trimester, yay!  I have been feeling pretty good.  I'm past exhaustion, well, past pregnancy exhaustion...I'm not past the normal "I have an almost 14 month old that I'm chasing around all day long" exhaustion, but I'm used to that :) 

Unfortunatly so far this pregnancy, I have been unable to workout daily.  With Doug working late and all of the first trimester symptoms, it just hasn't happened.  But, I'm gonna get started!  I'm writing this down so I will actually do it...I will work out daily!  I know that it helped with my delivery with Cody. 

I've had dreams of feeling the baby move the past few days,and they are so vivid I wake up thinking they are real.  I'm still not totally convinced that I was dreaming it!  I felt Cody move at 17 weeks.  I know that a lot of women feel movement sooner the second time around, so I am looking forward to (hopefully) feeling Oscar soon!  I have missed that. 

Not a whole lot else to say.  We've been busy chasing Cody around and looking for a vehicle that will fit our expanding family.  Also, I'm looking forward to my next prenantal appointment next week.  Can't wait to hear that sweet sound of my baby's heartbeat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment