Thursday, January 5, 2012

room by room

I am not going to lie...I'm a bit bummed that I'm not going to be doing a new nursery with this baby.  I loved the time I spent getting everything ready for Cody, and making it perfect.  I would love to do the same this time, but honestly it would be silly for me to make a new nursery (buy new bedding, decorations, etc.).  So, I will add personal touches to the nursery we have now and make it special for Oscar...and I will love every minute of it!
There will be a new room though.  Code Man will be getting a new room since Oscar will be taking over the nursery.  We decided that we will get bunk beds so that one day the boys can share a room.  It was pretty easy for me to come up with the decor for the new room...I mean, Cody's favorite thing in the world are tractors!  So, John Deere it is!  I'm not in too much of a hurry to have it done before Oscar arrives because most likely, he will stay in our room for a while.  But, if I'm completely honest with myself...I know it's going to be started soon :)

Hard to believe my baby boy is going to get a real big boy bed (not just the toddler bed his crib makes into).  I'll post pictures as we start working on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment