Monday, January 9, 2012

the one big purchase

I don't need much this time around.  I have all the baby gear I could need.  I have clothes from Cody (although, baby Oscar is getting some new clothes).  I'm pretty much set.  Except for...my double stroller.  Now, I'm not getting a double stroller for everyday use.  It would be a waste of money for me.  I might look into a sit 'n stand when both boys are a little older, but for now when I'm out alone, I'll just put Code Man in the stroller and babywear Oscar (this will most likely be the case when I'm not alone as well).  I just don't want to spend money on something that I don't think is necessary for me.

HOWEVER...I will be buying a double jogging stroller.  I love running, and there is no way that I can go out with just Cody and leave little Oscar behind!  HA!  So, my one big purchase will be:


BOB Sport Utility Double Jogger!  I cannot wait!  It's a bit pricey, but I've been savin' up and trying to find the best deal.  Oh man, is it a little sad that I'm so excited over a stroller?  Nah!

This puppy handles my gravel roads like a charm (well, the single one I have now does).  And, it's only 5 inches wider than my single.  Completely doable to jog with down our roads!  I'll wipe the drool up off of my keyboard now...

No comments:

Post a Comment