Saturday, May 14, 2011

teeth

Cody got his first tooth on April 29, 2011.  I knew it was happening...he was a very fussy boy for the prior week.  He was drooling like drool was going out of style, and I could feel the bumps on his bottom gums.  I was hoping and praying that it wouldn't last too long.  That Friday evening, the bottom left side poked thru...and the next day, the other one was making it's way out as well. 

As happy as I am to see those little pearls....this mommy is going to really miss seeing that gummy smile! 

And, I have to add, that Code was a champ.  I have read bad things about baby orajel.  And while I was doing some research, realized that some teething tablets have been recalled.  So, we toughed it out, and used frozen washcloths, sophie (a teether), and had lots of extra nursing sessions (that were more for comfort than anything).  Way to go, big guy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment