Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cody's 7 & 8 Month Birthday!

Since today is Cody's 8 month birthday, and I realized that I never got on here to write about his 7 month birthday, they are being combined.

Little man, you are getting so big!  You sit up, and scoot around all the time.  There's no crawling yet, but you can get where you need to go by rolling all over the room!  You love to talk, and want to babble any chance you can get!  As I'm typing this now, I keep thinking that it is only 4 short months until you turn 1, and we will celebrate your actual Birthday.  You (along with your daddy) are the love of my life.  I find it hard to remember what life was like without you.  You brighten my days, and as much as I want you to sleep in your crib, I am so going to miss co-sleeping with you.  I love you more than you will ever know.  I hope that you always stay the sweet, smiling little guy that you are.  Everyone always asks me if you are always so happy...and I am so proud to tell them that you are!!  You are an amazing little boy, and we are so blessed that God gave us you (one of our favorite books).  I love you to the moon and back, little man, a million times and more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment