Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cloth Diapers

It's been 11 weeks since Code Man made his big debut, and we have been using cloth dipes since he was about 2 weeks old.  We didn't use them consistently, but for the past two weeks we've been using only them during the day.  Pretty much every cloth diaper that I bought has been great for us.

We love our prefolds with covers.  Very inexpensive and easy to use.  We also love our pockets and all in ones and all in two's.  I have to say that our favorites are bumGenius.  They are pretty much like a sposie, and are so easy to use!  I'm so happy that I did my research, and decided to go with cloth.  We are saving lots of money, and it is so much better for the environment, along with being better for Cody's bum!  I really encourage anyone who has the time to look into it and has the patience to really do it, to do cloth diapers!  You won't be dissapointed!!


Wow, this seem so long ago...it was before he was even two weeks old!


Cody was about 3 weeks old here

And here he is at 11 weeks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment