Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nursery Pics

Well, here it is...the finished product!  I love the way the nursery turned out - I couldn't be happier!!

Here's the changing table

Reading corner (man, I can't wait to rock my little Wolfie!)

You'll notice that we have both Case IH tractors and John Deere tractors in his bedroom.  :)

I love his crib...and I love the blanket that my mom made for the boy!

His middle and last initial...wonder what the first letter is gonna be??? :)

'Snips 'n snails and puppy dog tails...that's what little boys are made of' :)

I love being in his room.  It is so calming.  I'll sit in here in the rocking chair listening to a lullaby cd and also to my relaxation cd's. 


And here is my cloth diaper stash...
to the left we have 3 BumGenius small AIO's and four FuzziBunz one size pockets
in the middle are our newborn fitteds (there are more in the basket on top of the changing table) and next to those are our colorful diaper covers.  In front of the covers are two Lil Joey AIO's (for newborn)
and on the right side are our newborn prefolds.

Middle drawer of changer:
One Thirsties one size pocket, 8 Kawaii one size pocket dipes, one Sunbaby one size dipe (all the one size dipes should start fitting our little guy around 12 lbs.  They are made to grow with your baby.
In the front middle, you see four Best Bottom diaper covers, with the snap-in inserts to the side, and in the back on the right are some infant fitteds.

And, in stored in the closet are all of the extra pocket inserts for the diapers and infant prefolds with diaper covers.  I can't wait to start trying all of these out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment