Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cody's 9 & 10 Month Birthday!

Well, Cody's 9 and 10 month Birthday's have passed.  It's so hard to believe!  As much as I thought he wouldn't, he proved me wrong and did start crawling about a week after I posted on here that I didn't think he would do anything but army crawl until walking (somewhere around June 20)!  Cody's good at proving me wrong :)

I slacked (which I am so upset with myself) and didn't get in to get his 9 month pictures.  The will officially be taken when he is 10.5 - almost 11 months old.  Ugh, I can't blame anyone but myself!

Codster is getting big!  He is not a huge fan on any kind of puree anymore.  Which, I'm not really surprised.  Once he had a taste of our food, I can't blame him for wanting puree's!! 

There's not too much to say right now...But I do want to say this to my sweet baby boy:

Dear Cody,
You, my dear boy, are growing too fast!  I love that I am able to stay home with you everyday.  I can't imagine having to go to work.  We are so blessed that we are able to do that for you (and for me :))  I adore watching you play everyday...in your swimming pool, in your swing, destroying anything that you can get your hands on! ;)  As you quickly approach your first birthday, I keep telling daddy that I will most likely cry.  He doesn't understand...I guess it's a 'mommy thing'.  I feel so blessed that God gave us you.  You are so happy and cheerful...the sweetest baby I have ever known!  We get asked all the time (seriously...grandma and grandpa can vouch for this) if you are always so happy!  I am always pleased to tell anyone who asks that you are!  Cody, you have the best smile in the world.  You can cheer anyone up with it!  Thank you for being the little boy that you are.  You are my everything.  I love you, sweet baby boy!  Happy 9 & 10 month birthdays!

Love you to the moon and back, a million times and more!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment