Friday, January 29, 2010

One Week from Today! (and a few other thoughts)

My first appointment is one week from today.  I'm so excited, I can't hardly stand it!  That means, that next weekend we can share this wonderful joyful news with our families!

I read today that Wolfgang is the size of a blueberry, and that baby has doubled in size from last week.  Wolfgang's little heart has been beating for two weeks now, and I so look forward to being able to hear it for the first time.  I think it will be one of the most amazing days of my life!  What a true gift from God!

I have already been looking at maternity clothes.  I know, I know, I still have a while before I'll need them, and I should be very happy to still be in my normal clothes, but I just can't wait to start showing!  (Yes, I know I'll regret saying that soon enough!)  And, since I will be quite large through the summer (the most wonderful time of the year!) and won't be able to wear my cute bikinis, I have already been looking at maternity swimsuits **I realize that I probably won't even want to be seen in a swimsuit, but humor me**.  Anyway, if you know me, this doesn't surprise you much, because I LOVE TO BUY SWIMSUITS!  I have about a million of them, and I love them all! :)  A bit shallow, I know, but I do love to shop!  So, as I was looking, I realized that whoever decides on the fabrics, and styles for maternity swimwear must be an old man!  Seriously, where are all the cute suits?!  Just because a woman is pregnant, doesn't mean she wants an old lady swimsuit to wear!  Looks like I have a lot of internet searching to do!

At 7 weeks today, I am feeling just pretty darn good.  I've only gotten sick once, and have not been feeling queezy at all.  I'm just so exhausted, and it's so much worse when I'm at home and not at work.  I think it's because I know I can take a nap, and who doesn't enjoy an afternoon nap??  Anyway, I have found that I'm pretty energized after I workout.  That's such a good thing - it's keeping me motivated to get off my lazy bum, and get some exercise b/c I know when I'm done how great I'll feel!  And speaking of working out, I believe I'll end this crazy entry that's been all over the place with my thoughts, and go get my tush in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment